IT Service Management ISO/IEC 20000
ISO/IEC 20000 is the International standard targeting IT Service Management. It deals with Management process which enables companies to deliver effectively its services to the business and its customers. It helps individuals to assists the organization in preparing for the certification.
It consist of three levels – Foundation Level, Practitioner Level and Auditor level.
Benefits for Individual
- Helps you understand ISO/IEC 20000 and enable you to apply the best practices in ITSM and its methods within an organization.
- You can assist your company to identify the potential issues regarding applicability, eligibility and thereby helping the company to get prepared for the ISO audit.
- Prepare improvement and implementation plan after producing a gap analysis.
- Become a certified ISO Auditor
- Candidates will understand the ISO 20000
- Demonstrates the business value
- Learn to show theory into practice
- Includes pre-course material and certificates
- Courses Delivered by Trained class instructor
- High potential with ISO 20000 Training
Benefits for the companies
- Setup a continual improvement and learning culture within a company. This in turn leads to a overall improvement in quality and increased business and gain customer confidence.
- Identify the appropriate process and solution which are suitable and effective in meeting the needs of business and customers.
- Increase the employee productivity by identifying their skills and expertise which are inline to the business objectives.
- Enables companies to continuously asses their internal process/ activities and compare it against the international standard.
- To get compliant using a standard which is internationally rec
This certification is worth 1.5 credits in ITIL credit system.
Remember “ the Training centre is as important as the certification itself “ and that’s where Aabiance adds value to your certification. We are one of the very few ATO(Accredited Training Organization) in India authorized by both EXIN and APMG