PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration
For all PRINCE2® certification holders, it is mandated by the PRINCE2® Examination Board to re-register the original certification within 5 years. Failure in Re-registration Examination will force the PRINCE2® Examination Board to withdraw the PRINCE2® certification and registration status. There will be a one-hour examination with the same standards followed by other Practitioner examinations to gain the Re-registration status.
PRINCE2® re-registration certification is made mandatory for the persons who have taken the PRINCE2® practitioner examination after October 2000 as per PRINCE2® Examination Board.
Below are the features that will be included as part of the renewal of PRINCE2® Practitioner certification:
- PRINCE2® Practitioner resource books
- Online access to accredited PRINCE2® learning material for a period of 12 months
- After purchasing the PRINCE2® re-registration exam you can attend a one day workshop which will be included in the exam free.
- For booking the workshop you need have your candidate number that you got while taking the Practitioner exam
- Email and phone support will be provided by a tutor during your exam preparation.
- 30 Multiple choice questions
- 3 Question – 10 items per each question. Each item will be given one mark each.
- Minimum Pass Percentage: 55%
- Exam duration – 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Exam Format: Open book – can use official PRINCE2® manual only.