ITIL® Foundation Certificate
=ITIL® Foundation is a best Process frame work which enables you to realign yourself towards the needs of the business by actively managing all aspects of production environment. These courses are designed in such a way that it helps company/ individual to identify their area of improvement, reduce Price, and increase productivity.
The effectiveness of ITIL® management is felt by more companies as a result the need of professionals is growing across industries.
ITIL® qualification uses credit system so each certification that you complete gives you the required credit to pursue the next course.
AABIANCE is the leading training organisation having trained almost 1500+ professional across India, Primarily focussing in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkatta, Delhi, Banglore and Hydrabad.
- 2-Day interactive instructor-led classroom training
- ITIL® Foundation Training
- ITIL® Training Exam
- 100% pass success rate
- Course content accredited by PEOPLECERT
- ITIL® Expert trainer
- Copy of course content provided
- Official AXELOS ITIL Certificate
This qualification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework.
- Those who need understanding of how this course can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
- However, the Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
- Holders of an Foundation level qualification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the course practices for Service Management to professional projects or situations.
ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION get you a credit score of 26 and consist of 40 multiple choice questions.
- You require 65% (26 out of 40 ) to pass in this exam.
- There are no prerequisites needed for this exam.
How to get ITIL® FOUNDATION certified ?
You require 65% to pass in this exam.So only required candidate can get the ITIL Certificate for their carrer. ITIL® Exam content: Candidates are tested on
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL® service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.