Information Security ISO/IEC 27002
The ISO/IEC 27002 series of standards provides best practice guidelines for information security management,risks, and controls within the context of an overall Information Security Management System. These best practices are not covered within ITIL.
This comprehensive two-day certification course teaches you how to structure and organize information security within your organization. Overall, you’ll learn the organizational and managerial principles required to define, implement, maintain, comply with and evaluate a logical set of proven measures to safeguard your information’s availability, integrity, and confidentiality. One big reason to look beyond the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) in today’s business climate is the growing recognition of the business exposure and risk related to information security. That’s because globalization is leading to a steady exchange of information between an organization’s employees, customers and suppliers. In turn, this leads to growing use of networks, connections of networks and the internet. These activities rely heavily on IT, making information one of an organization’s most valuable assets. Protection of this information is critical to the continuity and efficiency of both IT and the organization. That’s why there is an international standard for information security – The Code of Practice for Information Security ISO/IEC 27002:2005.
- Candidates will understand the ISO 27002
- Demonstrates the business value
- Learn to show theory into practice
- Includes pre-course material and certificates
- Courses Delivered by Trained class instructor
- High potential with ISO 27002 Training
Who should Attend
- Anyone who wants a basic understanding, of information security, from entry-level personnel to executive managers.
- Those seeking a career in information technology as well as those whose organizations are preparing for the ISO/IEC 27002 certification.
- New information security professionals.
- CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, CFOs
- VPs and AVPs
- Anyone responsible for security, governance, audit, compliance, risk, service continuity, disaster recovery
- Financial Directors
- Quality Managers
- Internal Consultants
- Professional Consultants
- Service / Help Desk Executives
- Process Coordinator / Managers
- Number of Questions: 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment permitted: NO
Advanced Level gives you a deeper insight technical and management knowledge of cloud services. The program is platform neutral which makes it an independent certification scheme.