Exin Cloud Computing
EXIN Cloud computing is about providing IT related services,training through the internet. Cloud computing allows flexible IT solutions to support the business, based on clear service arrangements. Whenever you think that the technology has reached its peak that is when you will find a new technology that is more promising. Cloud computing is one such technology which has clearly shown its ability to support various business.
This course is nothing but managing you business or services online through internet.
Cloud only created a new business opportunity but also helps the companies to increase its scalability and efficiency.
Our Cloud training courses gives you understanding of cloud and trains you how to successfully use it.
Cloud training programs consists of two levels – Foundation.
Foundations level takes care of general understanding of cloud computing.
- Candidates will understand the Course cloud computing
- Demonstrates the business value
- Learn to show theory into practice
- Includes pre-course material and certificates
- Courses Delivered by Trained class instructor
- High potential with Cloud computing Training
Candidates are tested on five categories :
- The principles of Cloud Computing. This chapter deals with definitions, types of clouds (Public, Private and Hybrid) and cloud services (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Using the Cloud. This part is about accessing the cloud and mobility in the cloud.
- Security and Compliance. Is about the risks of cloud computing and the measures you can take
- Implementing and managing Cloud services. You learn about local cloud networks and how to support the use of cloud services.
- Evaluation of Cloud services. Examples of the subjects here are cost aspects, (dis)advantages and SLA’s.
- Number of Questions: 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment permitted: NO
Advanced Level gives you a deeper insight technical and management knowledge of cloud services. The program is platform neutral which makes it an independent certification scheme.